Earth Meditation Mat 24"x 24" (61 x 61 cm) | 6.3 mm
| Feels Like Earth
The mat gives you the feeling of being closer to earth. Enjoy its natural vibes!
| Woven for Comfort
Our woven surface is soft to the skin with a subtle texture for an earthy grounding.
“Can be folded like your clothes and carried in your bag or a tote.
| Provides Cushioning
Our patented weave provides cushioning to protect your joints as you sit for a long time.
| Easy to Wash & Dry
The mat can be washed by hand or in a machine. It can be air-dried, line-dried or tumble-dried. You can take care of it just as you do for your clothes. Our mats come out warm and fluffy from the tumble-dryers.
Adding an essential oil during washing or drying can leave the mat with a fresh aroma.
After living out its life as a yoga mat, if you choose to discard it, it will re-integrate back into earth within a very short span.
|* size and thickness will vary based on use as it’s hand made and natural materials.|
|Tips: Washing or tumble-drying rejuvenates the cushioning of the mat. Adding essential oil to during wash or dry can leave the mat with a fresh aroma|
- How do I take care of my mat?
- The mat should be aired whenever possible after practice. It can be washed in a regular washing machine or hand washed. It can either be dried outdoors or tumble-dried on medium heat below 75 degrees celsius. See care methods link above for details.
- How often do you have to wash the Earth Mat?
- The Earth Mat is primarily made of cotton fibers. So washing your mat depends entirely on your practice, the environment you practice in, and how much you sweat.
- Can I dry-clean the mat?
- No, it cannot be dry-cleaned.
- Can I use fabric softeners or bleach?
- No, they cannot be used on the mat.
- How can I improve the cushioning of the mat? Why does the cushioning reduce over time?
- We think of your mat as a living mat because it’s made from all natural materials. After long use, you could notice some changes to the cushioning of the mat. However, every washing/drying cycle rejuvenates the cushioning of the mat.
- Is the earth mat good for travel? Can it fit in a suitcase?
- Yes. The Earth Mat can easily be folded and packed in a bag or a tote. Infact, it’s easier to pack than any other regular yoga mat as It can be folded like a newspaper.
- How is my mat made? What is my mat made of?
- Our design approach ensures that the mat is functional and pure. We use the best available technologies and craftsmanship for your mats. Every mat is handcrafted with plant and tree materials specifically plant fibers and tree sap. This is why we include sunlight as one of our important ingredients.
Our long crafting process includes curing of the mat under sunlight. We believe that this infuses the sun’s energy into the mat. We have taken care to ensure that all unnecessary ingredients are avoided and primarily natural materials are used.
- Why is the rubber white and not black?
- Natural rubber is white, yellow, or beige in color depending on the process. The black form of rubber, a common sight, is due to the addition of petrochemical-based carbon black.